The Oxford Society of Change Ringers was established in 1734 and is the oldest, extant territorial ringing society. We are based at the Cathedral Church of Christ where its members ring for Sunday services as well as practising there twice a month. Weekly practices are held at Lincoln College, in the former All Saints Church, now the College library, which still has a peal of eight bells.
We also have a full calendar of requested ringing events, known as “paid ringing” throughout the year for national, parochial and collegiate events in Oxford.
Please have a look around the site to find out more.